Thank you Dell for sending me back my computer and a bogus letter that said I had to wait to turn it on until this part got mailed to me, what part? Oh, this one that actually doesn't exist and so I waited a week before I called to yell at you and then you said oh, you can use your computer.
I am so glad that it is back and that it is running great. That means that I have a month worth of stuff to catch up on. It might be kind of hard to do that but I can say that Steve's sister Kelli got married and Great Grandpa Bob came to town-a super duper treat! Stories and pictures to follow soon, I hope.
7 comments:
Yea!
sweet!
Stinkin' Dell! Usually they're so on top of things! Happy you're back!! Bring on the updates. :)
I am SO relieved for you!
Welcome back! Great blog deco job.
Hi Torrie! I found you off Ashleys blog!! Hope ya don't mind I add ya to my list!! Great to see ya again at Ashleys shower you and Jenna did a great job!
Welcome back. I'm now here to tell you that your computer is soooooo 2008 and you now need an upgrade. While you were sitting and waiting...technology moved on without you.
Post a Comment